Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Give us the Truth!

" A dog barks when his master is attacked.I would be a coward if I saw that God's Truth is attacked and yet would remain silent."

- John Calvin


Being in and around many different types of church's and many different kinds of people, I have learned that there is a Truth war going on all around us. how do we react when someone doesn't tell us the truth? We get pissed right? Why? We hunger for truth. We want to know if we are being lied too. We want to know that the people that we trust are not telling us a lie. From a secular stand point we hate it when people lie. What about in a context of scripture? Is there such a thing as not telling the truth in scripture?

The lie I hear the most is " There are other ways to get into heaven."

This is what im taking about. Is it true that there are other ways?


John 14:6

6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.


Where's the Father? Aw, found em'. Hes in heaven. Jesus is the only passage way unto Heaven. He is the pathway! He is the Lamb! He is the anoited one! HIS Blood was shed! And HIS life was the only one that was perfect inorder for US to be with the Father forever and ever! There is no other way. Either you have him or you dont.

" But I followed the Ten Commandents and im a good person, I'll get in".

To where, Red Lobster? Surely not heaven.

Matthew 7:21-23

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!

Whats the way to Heaven? Jesus, and Jesus Alone.


This truth war is all around us. Its in our jobs,homes, schools and even churches. The goal in mind is this... What are we teaching the youth of our days about?What are we saying is truth when, it is only lies.

How long will I and (we) stand for the Truth of God not being told accurately?

Our Youth Deserve the TRUTH.



No comments:

Post a Comment